Where does the time go?

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Oh my I'm so behind on my blog posts and I am so sorry about that. I'm on a plane heading to Seattle right now. I'm heading north from San Diego to visit Terri Brush. If it wasn't for Terri, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now. She is just hands down the most inspiring teacher I have ever met. If you have ever thought of taking an online class, I would start with TERRI! www.etsy.com/shop/TerriBrushDesigns

Terri is hosting The Whimsy Blues Creative Weeekend. http://whimsybluescreativeweekend.blogspot.com She will be teaching along with Kristen Robinson and Ruth Rae. I had the opportunity to meet Kristen last November at Spellbound in Pasadena, CA. I didn't realize until recently that I have a book written by Kristen and Ruth. They are also just so talented!!! How much fun are we going to have? Terri's events are always topnotch and everything she does is so impressive. Can you tell I'm excited??

I leave behind my supportive family. My husband is on his own with our almost 3 year old daughter and our super energetic 4 year old son. Thank you all for allowing me this freedom to mingle with my friends.

One of the fabulous perks to Terri's events are the women they draw. I get to see a group of ladies I adore. Sometimes I wish we all lived in the same town so we could always see each other but then again maybe these times wouldn't be so special.

That's it for now. I will take lots of pictures and hope to post very soon!!! Love to you all xoxo
-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground